There are many ways which claim to produce six pack abs. However, only few deliver results efficiently. For example, you can see the amount of fat that is removed by the CoolSculpting, then see how you can work your way from there. Do some exercise for your abs while maintaining a lifestyle after a good amount of fats is removed.
- In my opinion, the most important thing to do when trying to get a six pack is reduce the amount of calories in your diet. Most people, including me eat more than they should. Unless you are leading an extremely active lifestyle, and are eating and burning off 3000 calories, there is room to eat less. That extra serving of food, or that chocolate bar at the gas station all need to go. However, you don’t want to eat a dangerously low amount, just eat smaller portioned meals of food that you know is natural and good for your body.
- Eat breakfast. Most people just skip breakfast because they “don’t have enough time”, or because they want to try to eat less. This is horrible for your health. Eating breakfast not only gives you a boost of energy to become productive in the morning, but it jumpstarts metabolism that will lead to more fat loss further in the day. Even a small bowl of cereal, granola bar, or piece of fruit is much better than nothing.
- Drink more water. Many people do not even drink close to what the daily recommended amount is. With regards to water weight, the natural thought process is that if I choose to drink less water, I will lose that excess water weight. WRONG. The truth is, the less water you drink, the more your body needs to store in order to survive. If more water is circulating through the body, there is no need for it to store an excess amount of it.
- Lift weights. Lifting weights is one of the best ways to burn fat and boost your metabolism. As you progress through a weight training program, naturally you will build more muscle. Well, the more muscle you have, the more calories your body will burn, even when its at rest on the couch.
- Do cardio. There is no way to spot reduce fat for the ab muscles; you need to reduce your overall body fat percentage to about at least under 10% to begin to see any abdominal definition. Cardio is a great way to burn those extra calories and fat. To achieve optimum fat loss, perform a cardio activity (cardio is a form of exercise that entails continuous movement) for at least 20 minutes.
- Eat more protein. Your body takes a lot more energy to digest proteins, and so will burn more calories during metabolism. Also, if you are weight training and not eating enough protein, you will not notice any significant muscle growth.
- Lastly, ab workouts must be performed to get a six pack, but not as often as you think. The myth that states that you have to do 1000 situps a day to get a six pack is completely false. If you work your abs around 2-3 times a week, that is all that is needed, or over training can happen. An ab workout can consist of crunches, situps, mason twists, six inches, and many other. Simply type in “abs exercises” on Google, and you find hundreds of workouts to choose from.
Follow these tips and lead a healthy and balanced diet, and you will soon see a difference in your abs. I was having the same problem for the longest time, but what did it for me personally was simply just to eat less and stay away from impulsive snacking. If you have any questions, feel free to comment.